Due to our continuing success in 2019 we are looking to expand our lettings department and are looking for new landlords.
We have an abundance of applicants looking to rent properties in the Newbury and surrounding area. If you have a property to LET, we would love to speak with you, get in touch on 01635 4333. Or email us on email@example.com
We have a number of services we provide to make your experience easier as a landlord.
Letting Only Service
This service includes.
- A no obligation, free letting appraisal for your property
- Provide advice prior to letting
- Actively market your property to prospective tenants
- Credit check and reference all tenants via our credit referencing agency
- Collection of first months rent in advance
- Collect a holding deposit to be held in a client account whilst referencing is in process which will be deducted from the first months rent.
- Ask the tenant to sign to make all future rent payments by standing order to the landlords account
- Collect tenant's deposit on behalf of the landlord and this will be protected by the Deposit Protection Service
- Prepare a comprehensive inventory
- Move the tenant into the property, ensuring they have two sets of keys.
Landlord Rent Collection Service
This service includes all the benefits of the letting only service detailed above. Plus:
- Collection of rent from the tenant and deposit it into your UK bank account.
- Holding the tenants deposit on behalf of the Landlord and this will be protected by the Deposit Protection Service
- Produce a statement on a monthly basis showing income and expenditure
- Negotiating rent review and renewals
- Serve all relevant notices on the tenants as required by the landlord
- Arrange gas and electric certificates as required
Fully Managed Service
This service includes all the benefits of the services detailed above. Plus:
- Attend to the repair and maintenance of the property
- Quarterly property inspections with a report to be sent to the landlord
- Close supervision of the tenancy taking all reasonable steps to ensure compliance by the tenant
- Forwarding landlords mail where applicable (postage to be paid by landlord)
- Direct negotiation with tradesmen not employed by, but qualified by us
- Active marketing of property to avoid rent loss - during notice period
All our services can be tailored to suit your individual needs and we will provide a written quote with absolutely no obligation.
Tuesday 17th September 2019
Wednesday 7th February 2018
Saturday 13th January 2018
Friday 24th November 2017
Saturday 14th October 2017
Thursday 22nd December 2016
Thursday 17th November 2016
Monday 14th November 2016